Refund & Cancellation Policy at Kshemavana

Thank you for choosing to book with us at We aim to provide you with a clear understanding of our refund and cancellation policy, ensuring a smooth and transparent booking experience.

Advance Booking: In the event of an advance booking and subsequent cancellation, the ensuing refund alternatives are legally delineated as follows,

  • Cancellation 7 Days Before Scheduled Arrival Date: 100% refund of the advance payment.
  • Alternatively, the advance payment can be credited for a future stay within 1 year.
  • Cancellation 3 Days Before Scheduled Arrival Date: 50% refund of the advance payment.
  • Cancellation 2 Days Before Scheduled Arrival Date: No refund provided.
    (Refund will be processed and credited to your original payment method within 5-7 business days, depending on your bank’s processing time.)

Medical Situations During Stay: In the unfortunate event that a medical situation arises during your stay, the following policies apply:
  1. Check-In Resulting in Doctor-Prescribed Early Check-Out:
    • A full reimbursement of the sum paid for the stay shall be facilitated.
  2. Voluntary Early Departure Post Check-In:
    • The booking shall be deemed non-refundable in this scenario.
  3. Advance Payment for Additional Services:
    • The guest shall have the option to receive a 100% refund of the surplus amount paid, or it may be credited for a future stay.

For inquiries or assistance concerning this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at:

Contact Number: +91 76250 43802, +91 76250 43800

We value your patronage and hope to provide you with a pleasant and hassle-free experience during your stay at Kshemavana. By engaging in a reservation with us, you acknowledge and consent to abide by these legally binding stipulations and conditions.

Our Pricing Policy is as follows:

  • Fixed Prices: Our prices are set as outlined on our website.
  • No Discounts: We do not offer discounts to any customer categories.
  • Payment Terms: To secure your reservation, we require an upfront payment of 30% of the total cost. The remaining 70% is due at the time of admission. Please note that once payment is made, it is non-refundable during the admission process.
  • Comprehensive Package: Our prices include food, accommodation, and basic treatment services.
  • Additional Charges Apply For:
  • Nutraceuticals and Consumables: Any additional nutraceuticals or consumables required during your stay will be charged separately.
  • Extra Treatments: If you request any treatments beyond the package, those will also be billed separately.
  • Treatment Materials: Charges apply for any specific treatment materials used.
  • Special Attire: If special clothing is necessary for your treatment, this will be an additional charge.
  • Diagnostic and investigative healthcare services: such as blood tests, heart rate variability assessments, body composition analysis or any other diagnostics test.
  • Laundry Services: Laundry services are available and will be charged separately.

We aim to provide transparent and comprehensive pricing to ensure your comfort and satisfaction during your stay with us.