A pandemic with essential healthcare procedures.
Most of the treatments involve close contact with the Therapists, Yoga instructors and Doctors. So, for your safety, we have ensured that all our team members are vaccinated and have enhanced our safety standards to be COVID-19 proof.
A dedicated team has been instated to execute these enhanced safety procedures. We are assertive that the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) we are implementing will ensure you are able to heal without any added stress.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- If you or any member of our staff exhibits COVID-19 like symptoms, including fever, breathlessness, dry cough or sore throat, we will follow all the government protocols such as isolating the person as a precaution and notifying the local health department so that the best care possible can be made available.
- In case you have to be isolated, we will provide special rooms dedicated for that purpose.
- The SOPs have been modified to incorporate COVID-19 protocols with a focus on,
- Basic personal hygiene protocols, hand hygiene, social distancing and respiratory hygiene.
- Thorough screening of patients, health care team and vendors.
- Highest standards of cleaning and sanitation to disinfect or quarantine all contact surfaces.
- Please contact our Wellness Concierge Desk for more information on the medical conditions we treat at the clinic or get in touch with our team for a better understanding.
- Once you decide on our holistic approach, it is important to share your complete medical history, including allergy information and surgical procedures, if any, during the booking process.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is especially important that you share your travel history accurately.
- An RT-PCR test is mandatory (48 hrs. for Indian/72 hrs. for international travelers) prior to admission. The negative result and the original email from the lab must be submitted for record purposes at the time of admission. If you have had COVID-19, a Rapid Antigen test needs to be done (48 hrs. for Indian/ 72 hrs. for international travelers) prior to admission and the negative result along with the original email communication from the lab, submitted at the time of admission.
- On arrival, please sanitize your hands thoroughly at the entry point.
- Our Registration Team will give you a warm welcome while still following all the protocols such as social distancing and maintaining hand hygiene.
- Please note that pets are strictly not allowed inside the Kshemavana premises.
- All luggage will be sanitized when you arrive at the Admin Block.
- To ensure your safety, luggage will be handed over to you at the reception after a small screening process. We do not encourage any outside food carried into the premise. However, in certain circumstances, you will receive a safe locker box to leave all your items of consumption and value, if applicable.
- Pack with lightweight and comfortable seasonal outfits and wears for every day of your stay in Kshemavana. Remember to carry a respectable amount of interior clothing with your yoga dress, swimwear, shoes, gym gloves, so on.
- In case you forget to bring certain things, you can still find them at the Kshemavana Wellness boutique Shop.
- Our team will help you if you need any assistance during your stay. Please feel free to contact us.
- You can bring your routine medicines but make it a point to discuss about them with your consulting Doctors. Kindly make sure you carry all your medical reports while you attend your consultation.
- Hand hygiene facilities are available at multiple points for convenience. Please make use of them frequently.
- All pavements, pathways, parking and back areas are well-sanitized regularly.
- All touch points, interior and exterior furniture are frequently sanitized by our team.
- Common spaces are clearly defined with social distancing markers, and you are encouraged to follow them.
Consultation & Treatment
- The enhanced safety and hygiene protocols for the treatment room and consultation room will be shared in detail once you arrive at the premises.
- To maintain social distancing, please only use the time slot assigned to you.
- Please wear a mask during consultations, as recommended by WHO and Government of Karnataka.
- The consultation rooms will be sanitized after every patient visit.
- Consultation protocols will be shared by the doctors.
- Please sanitize your hands before entering the treatment facility.
- Please wear a mask while at the treatment facility.
- Our therapists will be wearing a mask and all treatment rooms will be disinfected to international standards.
- Any equipment used for treatment will be fully sanitized after every treatment and at regular intervals.
- Our team will assist you in maintaining social distancing. Please cooperate and follow their guidance.
- The effectiveness of the treatments depends on your adherence to the treatment regimen. In case of any uneasy feeling during the treatment procedures (such as dizziness), please inform the therapists immediately. Kshemavana team will help you resolve the same.
- We will provide you with your own personalized linen for your treatment.
- To reduce surface contact, we have removed certain amenities in the treatment rooms. If you require something, please ask the therapist.
- Please dispose any waste in the assigned and segregated waste bins.
- Please follow the discipline of the Treatment Centre.
- Yoga protocols will be displayed in the Siddha Hall. Kindly read them and follow the instructions.
- Please sanitize your hands before entering the Siddha yoga hall.
- The area for your practice, the mat and any other amenities will be clearly marked for each Sadhaka and sanitized before and after each session.
- We will be minimizing the number of amenities to reduce the contact surfaces that will require sanitization. If you need anything, please ask.
- Rooms that are vacated by sadhakas are quarantined for 24 hours and sanitized as per International Standards. These rooms can be clearly identified with the notice ‘THIS ROOM IS SANITISED’ outside the door to indicate that we have completed the room sanitization process. Once the room has been closed for the 24-hr quarantine, no staff can enter it.
- To practice social distancing and safety, we will reduce the entry of staff into your room. In case of your luggage, room service, etc. the staff will hand over the items at the door.
- To maintain social distancing, housekeeping services will be provided during your treatment time. In case you are in the room, you will be requested to wait outside. It would be appreciated if you cooperated with them.
- It will take 24 hours for your clothes to be returned back to you after laundry.
- Please put your clothes in the laundry basket, enter your details in the laundry card and keep it outside your room.
- Laundry will be returned in a sanitized basket.
Swimming pool & Gym
The Swimming Pool is operational strictly for therapeutic purposes only as per government norms.
Gym users are strictly advised to wear gloves while interacting with the gym equipments. We ensure sanitization of the gym twice every day.
- Tables are spaced apart to maintain the required social distancing.
- Please follow the timings for your prescribed diet.
- Depending on the health condition, if the Doctor recommends serving the food in your room, it will be brought to your door adhering to COVID-19 protocols.
- All dining area furniture, cutlery, crockery, flatware and glassware will be sanitized.
- Our staff will be following the COVID-19 safety protocols as laid down by the Health Authorities.
- Our staff take these safety measures very seriously and are dedicated to following the Standard Operating Procedures for cleaning and sanitizing the rooms as per the guidelines from the Health Department, as well as International best practices.
- Payment of Gratuity (tips) or gift to any of our staff at Kshemavana is strictly not encouraged.
- Staffs are trained to pay special attention to touch points and other contact surfaces.
- Staff from a containment zone or exhibiting any COVID-like symptoms are not allowed on duty.
- There are separate isolation rooms for staff in case they show any COVID-like symptoms.
- We have safety and sanitization protocols in place for staff accommodation, lockers, diet section and other public spaces used by the staff.
- The Indian Government’s Aarogya Setu COVID-19 Safety App has been installed by all our staff and we recommend you install the same.
Safety measures to be taken by Sadhakas.
- If you have symptoms like fever, sore throat, or a common cold, please consider postponing your treatment until you feel better.
- Please reconfirm your departure date and time with the Registration Desk. This will help us plan our extended cleaning and disinfection processes.
- Wearing a mask is one of the best forms of protection available to us and we ask you to wear one when stepping outside your room.
- Please recollect your recent travel records as accurately as possible when filling in your COVID-19 declaration.
- If you start to exhibit COVID-like symptoms including fever, cough or breathing difficulties, please follow the government protocols, which will be clearly communicated to you.
- Once you are admitted, you will not be allowed to leave the hospital premises and no visitors will be entertained. In case of unavoidable emergencies, you can always contact the Reception Desk.
- You will find hand hygiene facilities throughout the premises. Please use them as often as you can.
- Kindly keep yourself updated on the guidelines issued by the Government of Karnataka and the Government of India.
- Kindly download and install the Indian Government’s Aarogya Setu COVID-19 Safety App and keep your status updated. It is available on Google Play and the App Store.
- At the time of departure, your luggage will be sanitized before it is loaded into the vehicle once it is verified by you.
- Extension of stay can be considered only on the advice of our doctors and on the availability of accommodation.
- Make sure you have completed the bill payment procedures before departure and do give us your valuable feedback and help us serve you better.
- Do consider the follow-up instructions recommended by the Doctors after your discharge.
- Keep in touch with the team and subscribe to attend the online sessions conducted by Kshemavana.
- Come back again to rejuvenate and utilize the attractive offers of being a Loyalty member at Kshemavana.