Skip to content
- If you have symptoms like fever, sore throat, or a common cold, please consider postponing your treatment until you feel better.
- Please reconfirm your departure date and time with the Registration Desk. This will help us plan our extended cleaning and disinfection processes.
- Wearing a mask is one of the best forms of protection available to us and we ask you to wear one when stepping outside your room.
- Please recollect your recent travel records as accurately as possible when filling in your COVID-19 declaration.
- If you start to exhibit COVID-like symptoms including fever, cough or breathing difficulties, please follow the government protocols, which will be clearly communicated to you.
- Once you are admitted, you will not be allowed to leave the hospital premises and no visitors will be entertained. In case of unavoidable emergencies, you can always contact the Reception Desk.
- You will find hand hygiene facilities throughout the premises. Please use them as often as you can.
- Kindly keep yourself updated on the guidelines issued by the Government of Karnataka and the Government of India.
- Kindly download and install the Indian Government’s Aarogya Setu COVID-19 Safety App and keep your status updated. It is available on Google Play and the App Store.